Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

thats good you are in safe zone. we did not hear anything back yet. Not sure if any hope left for us.

1 Like

When did you interview with them ? How did they announce by email or phone or you need to check their portal. Thanks

TY and agree with you on the clinical exposure. We are taking this into considerations as it is one of the important factors.

1 Like

Good point. yep have to visit schools and get a feel of the location before signing upā€¦

Just curious if anyone on this thread had applied to Hofstra BS/MD program as I see very little information or chats on this med school on this forum. Also if you did can you post your outcome please? Thank you so much, this is such a critical period for our Cā€™sā€¦ God bless them allā€¦

Agreed on Upstate, wasnā€™t sure about Syracuse, with covid restrictions colleges visits were limitedā€¦ i am assuming if they have a decent pre med program they should be able to support UAS students too

I interviewed late feb/early march and I got an email that I was accepted.

2 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

Are you comparing with other schools or you are all set with CCNY/S Davis

I know someone who is waitlisted, i heard they waitlist very few students

1 Like

My kid applied in the very last minute and did really have time to survey about the school or their programā€¦so any feedback on the program would be appreciated

Congratulations! Seems like there are only 5 seats.

1 Like

Have you decided what undergrad, if you decide St. Bonaventure, please reach out

Thanks you, your C is set with SUny Update?

We are visiting this week and next week St. Bonaventure and Syracuse.

We are leaning towards Syracuse

1 Like

Not yet. Need to visit schools before finalizing.

1 Like

Looks like you would visit Syracuse before us. Please DM your opinion. Thanks

Sure

1 Like

Syracuse has a good pre-med health advising group.
Also, they have had an EAP program with Upstate (which is under review as they got added to the BS/MD program).

3 Likes

NJIT, , Rutgers, TCNJ and Drew forwarded my application NJMS. NJIT called, Rutgers missed their call yesterday. TCNJ and Drew yet to call.

4 Likes