Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Do you know what their window was for sending out interview requests?

TCNJ has at times allowed students to schedule interviews 1-2 days after receiving their invite.

Hello! I applied to Boston and Rochester’s BSMD Programs, but have not heard back yet. Has anyone else heard back from them?

Congratulations to everyone that already got an interview and best wishes to all who are still waiting including my second child who also is in this process. Here’s a piece on what to expect from my first child who is currently in one of the BSMD programs. Hope you find it helpful in your journey?

1 Like

It’s too early to hear from these schools. Usually, BU (who are rolling and send for 3-4 weeks) starts sending towards the end of Dec and Rochester in Jan.

Hope you also applied to other schools/programs? 2 BSMDs are too few IMO!

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I applied to some other programs as well!

1 Like

In case anyone is wondering, just checked with Hofstra and the snapshot is necessary. Just the Casper. It’s on their website.

@screen321 Snapshot is not?

No need for snapshot. Just the casper scenarios.

1 Like

That’s good news - thanks for sharing. My son was planning on doing it after Casper test.

1 Like

Did anyone else apply to Howard University’s 6-year program?

I received an interview from Adelphi BSMD through SUNY upstate!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

did you already have an interview with adelphi or is there only one interview for this program?

Congratulations! Did you receive any supplemental from upstate/ Adelphi earlier?

Is anyone familiar with Rowan’s BS MD/DO program?

did anyone get interview updates from ACPHS or Syracuse for Upstate?

Got interview for SBU/GWSMHS BS/MD program.

5 Likes

I got rejected from PMM and SUNY upstate through Purchase.

No news from Syracuse. Did you get accepted to UG already? Not sure if UG acceptances happen before forwarding to Upstate.