Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Thanks appreciate it

Same, hopefully.

Haven’t received anything since the supplemental round, but heard that interview invites will be extended until mid-January.

Yes, NJIT interviews were last month. Not sure if there will be a second round of interviews.

BU will start calling a few next week and most of them after Christmas .

1 Like

Does anyone know if rutgers is done with interview calls? Phone calls are not being picked up

Anyone else gotten rutgers interview?

Tried to call Rutgers too but they are not answering their phone

Rutgers said they send rejection letters, so I would say don’t lose hope until you receive an email saying otherwise.

3 Likes

when did they send rejection letters?

also how many students does gap usually accept

Not sure- it said on their website that they’ll notify you of your status regardless of the outcome

Anyone know when PMM (Penn St - Jeff) interview decisions come out? I know 1-2 got it very early on, but have not heard of anyone lately and I thought today was the day for those decisions.

I know a few got very early . Like Nov first week. But somebody posted earlier that the interviews invites were done last week

The decision will be updated in your portal.

Hello, I am registering for the CASPER Test for Hofstra, and I am not sure if I am signing up for the correct test. Does anyone know what to select when reserving the Altus Suite? It is my first time, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t signing up for the wrong thing!

I am not sure what they mean when they are asking the AAMC Number or AMCAS ID

You have to select BA/MD and Hofstra will pop up as an option

You can also get information by googling Hofstra bs/md program and they will walk you through it

Hi, thank you! It is asking for AAMC Number or AMCAS ID when I select Hofstra, do you know what to put for that?