Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

You should not have to enter this. Don’t choose allopathic medicine—this is for traditional route. You have to pick BA/MD. Also check out Hofstra’s BS/MD website for detailed instructions.

Oh, I see where I went wrong. Thank you so much, I was able to register :slight_smile:

Anybody know when SLU MSP decisions are released?

still didn’t get rutgers, it might be game over. also for me the ulbany is also due in 5 days, so for me it’s due tomorrow nooon

when did you apply exactly? what campus?

We are having the same issue. How were you able to resolve? Thanks.

When you are choosing the Program Type, don’t choose medicine (which is the first option at the top), choose Medicine Combined Programs (which should be under undergraduate Health Sciences.) You should not have to put in any number- it will just ask you to select the school you want to send the scores to.

The test name should be CSP-10106-226, and the reference code (which is highlighted at the bottom) should be CSP-10106.

Hope this helps.

That just did the trick. Thanks a ton!

Has anyone heard from NYIT about BS/DO decisions?

@as715 received NYIT BSDO decision 3 days ago

@as715 - Was your NYIT portal status updated also? Portal just says Application is 100% complete. No other info.

Thank you @cheer2021

my portal isn’t working for some reason but i got my decision via post

Can someone explain the Sophie-Davis Application Process? I am only seeing the CSOM Application, and I am not sure if there is another undergraduate application that needs to be completed.

I got an update on my Drexel portal.

1 Like

for me it says that my application has been forwarded to the medical school

1 Like

Yup, same here

1 Like

is that what is says for everyone?

Same here!

1 Like

I don’t think so because the Drexel University website said the following for the Fall 2021 Applicant Profile:
"For fall 2021, the applicant pool for the BS/BA+MD Early Assurance Program comprised the following:

• 2,348 total applicants.
  • 716 applicants met the minimum GPA, SAT/ACT and deadline requirements to be reviewed by the Drexel University College of Medicine.
  • 123 applicants were selected for an interview.
  • 60 students were admitted to the program."
    Here’s the link: BA/BS+MD Early Assurance Program.
1 Like