Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Yes

Thanks! If you donā€™t mind was there any healthcare related questions ?

Hi when did you get the email for your interview with Upstate?Thank you

It was single question around ethics.

Did TCNJ send out more interviews since 2 weeks ago?

Is anyone considerig attending NYITā€™s BS/DO program?

Iā€™m in the same boat as you, I wish for the best however I dont think we will be getting interviews

have not gotten anythingā€¦am a bit worried

1 Like

Same here.

Is anyone having problems submitting their UPitt GAP Supplemental application?

isnā€™t it only due on January 18?

i think i am!

itā€™s due 3 weeks after you received it

Anyone who got pitt supplemental questions.

My D got an accept option for PRE_MED ( though she applied only for the BS/MD).

She did not get DECLINED for the whole program but didnā€™t get supplemental essay either so what does it mean.

Thanks

No one can only apply for Pittā€™s BS/MD program- you apply to both simultaneously. That just means your D got accepted to Pittā€™s undergrad program with the major of Premedicine.

But she never applied for the PREMED :slight_smile: only the Guaranteed oneā€¦ so why did they accept her to thatā€¦

Thatā€™s my confusion ā€¦ i understand they have to inviteā€¦ so does it mean ā€œYou have to accept that PReMEDā€ and it will take you to the SUPPLEMENTAL or is it a separate email ( I think so but want to know for sure)

Thanks again

I mean separate email for the SUPPLEMENTAL applicationā€¦

I believe sheā€™s not selected to that ā€¦ but didnā€™t receive declined tooā€¦ only accept for the PREMEDā€¦ so my confusion.

Thanks

I think it is a separate email. Pitt said that they only email students who move on about the supplemental and donā€™t send rejection emails I think.

Thank youā€¦ thatā€™s what i assumed (meaning rejectedā€¦ and thatā€™s okay)

When should we hear back from case western?