Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Yes, the supplement

yes I think so. If you didnā€™t hear anything by Dec 15, it is a rejection, unfortunately.

For the pitt GAP supplement, we only have to give a ā€œmost meaningful experienceā€ explanation for one the activities we list in each section right?

1 Like

Did anyone receive CASPer exam results back for Hofstraā€™s BS/MD program (or any other BS/MD program)? If yes, how did you do? (I didnā€™t do well.)

I just received it. I surprisingly scored in the top 25 percentile. I wish they gave more detailed scores but oh well

CASPER never lets you see the results, only way you would know how you did is if an admission officer told you.

At least thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been told

they actually let you know what quartile your score is in (like between 0-25, 25-50, 50-75 and 75-100), but not the specific score.

1 Like

Oh that must be new because last year they didnā€™t give you any indication of how well you did :sweat_smile:

My daughter is in the third quartile. Not sure how to interpret that and if it is good or bad.

My son is in the 3rd quartile. Anybody knows what it means

Honestly I doubt the score will affect your chance at admissions in any way unless you got the bottom or 2nd quartile, so your D should be fine

Anybody with PMM interviews, did you receive any emails from the student coordinator like the original email said we should get end of December/beg January?

@Lala19
Curious, did you hear this from the Admission counselor or is that your personal opinion?
According to Hofstra, ā€œThe CASPerĀ® exam is required for all applicants. CASPerĀ®, a 90-minute online situational judgment test, serves to further enhance our holistic application review process by assessing noncognitive skills and identifying personal attributes. For more information and to research your testing date, visit takecasper.com (the last testing date for Hofstra is early January).ā€
https://www.hofstra.edu/pdf/admission/admission-brochure-4-by-4.pdf

No I havenā€™t heard anything else yet

Thanks. What date did you receive the first interview email?

It changed this year

1 Like

TCNJ is still sending out interview invites. Received for my S this week.

1 Like

November 17th

During Christmas break?