***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

Hello @NoviceDad, do you mean the interview invites are out for those who attended the event in Jan? Will the rejections be posted as well?

1 Like

Yes, BCM invites are from students who attended in Jan and were forwarded to BCM.

Baylor undergrad should update your portal with their decision soon.

2 Likes

NJMS-Rutgers BSMD interview invites out yesterday.

2 Likes

When did Brown PLME results come out last year?

1 Like

Which feeder?

Rutgers

March 30 or April 1. Same with their regular undergrad decision.

1 Like

Anyone has heard of interview invite or rejection from Stony Brook yet?
TIA

1 Like

Nothing yet. When did they announce last year?

Congrats!

I will be interviewing for the OU Medical Humanities program (with assurance for OU medical school) after being selected as an alternate after interviewing for the University of Tulsa’s Early Careers in Community Medicine Program. Are there any tips for the OU interview? Does anyone know how common it is for an alternate to move to accepted? Thanks!

1 Like

Anyone know when will Texas Tech UMSI release its decisions?

1 Like

My D got invited on 3/15 last year. Interview date was around week later. They gave her 3 interview dates to choose from.

Thank you! I already finished my interview. I was wondering when might they release their final decisions. I believe everyone interviewed on the same day this year.

Oops, sorry not meant for this response.

1 Like

Ivy Day. This year it is March 30.

Do they conduct interview for the medical program?

The ones who interview in March got their decisions early April.

I applied to Stevens and NJIT and haven’t heard back after my undergraduate interviews.

1 Like

I see that AMC sends post-interview decisions in waves. Anyone hear from Siena-AMC program yet? I interviewed in early February.

1 Like