***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

Thank you for taking time to respond. Appreciate it! Congrats again!

It’s great that you could apply as a college freshman. Which early assurance program that allows you to do that? It’s great to have a second chance. Congrats!

Umkc

Yes. I had very hard time last year. Almost lost faith in myself. This BS MD process is very unpredictable. I thought I had done everything I can with the resources available in my rural town. I didn’t have any research because the closest university for me was 3 hrs away. Luckily, the doctor in my town hooked me up with a professor who was nice to let me do it only on weekends.

3 Likes

Are you still able to join the CO2028 cohort in the 6-year curriculum, or are you a part of the MD CO2029?

Any idea on when njit/njms results will be announced?

i believe april 1, has anyone heard from njms yet?

Is anyone joining IIT/Midwestern BS/DO program?

1 Like

I think njms will let the feeder school know the results. We have to wait to hear from the feeder school.

Waitlisted OOS at umkc, any idea from past year experiences, how many get off the waitlist. Is there any hope at all?

@junebug20 Thank you fo your reply!

OOS has a good chance

RPI/AMC – Feb Interview results are out.

Also for experts which is a better choice. PennState/SKMC Vs RPI/AMC. Both Out of State.

Thanks in advance.

My kid got acceptance to Hofstra and RPI/AMC BSMDs. Both are OOS. Which program is a better choice?

1 Like

You can DM me

1 Like

You can DM me and I can tell you pros cons

1 Like

Can you please share the Pros/cons here?
RPI/AMC
HOFSTRA
TEMPLE
STONYBROOK

thanks,

What are the chances of getting off the OOS waitlist? Any insights?

Hello @NoviceDad,

Can you please help? How to compare these BSMD programs? What would you suggest?

RPI/AMC
HOFSTRA
TEMPLE
STONYBROOK

Thanks in advance.

Sent u a DM