Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Just checking when the results to NYIT BS/DO came out. I applied but had no email about the decision yet.

They will email the link during the scheduled interview time so keep track of your inbox on interview day.

RPI is still sending supplements for RPI/AMC. My DD says she is happy to have received it, even if she may the first from the last to have been sent the invite :slight_smile:

Is it still possible to apply for BS/DO program or we are too late?

has anyone had the TCNJ interview yet? is it like a normal college interview?

Had the interview. It’s pretty ethics-focused. They will ask a lot of curveball questions. You will definitely need to be quick on your feet and be able to answer difficult questions with grace.

Yes, the way I have learnt to deal with this is to simply ignore the posts of certain individuals who get into personal attacks and accusations whenever someone tries to present the other side of what they preach. I simply scroll past anything with their name handles or signature images. Hope you may find the trick useful too.

Happy holidays everyone!

1 Like

@InspireTruth @frd2020 do you know if TCNJ is done with their interview invites? Our portal status still says under review… Did that change for you?

Even better add user into ignore list that anyone feel uncomfortable to communicate with. Anyone can do that http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/u/ReplaceWithYourID/preferences/users

For me only one person has received that honor in last few years.

I am wondering the same thing.

please scroll few posts above and I posted the link this morning that my D received from Krystal.

5 days to submit after receiving email. I got mine on the 17th, so I’m pretty sure I have until the 22nd to submit

Could be by 21st instead of 22nd, 17-21 is 5 days. Please check so you don’t miss out.

Just to confirm this means we have until midnight Tuesday to submit it correct?

I would ask, and if you don’t get a response, then assume it is due tonight, not tomorrow night. 5 days from Thursday is Monday.

Just asked, she said they would recommend getting it in today.

1 Like

I agree with @Mom22DDs! If you received it on 17th, you have till end of the day. My D is trying to finish it in another 1 hour just to be safe.

@babySimba1 - Results were out yesterday evening

Congratulations & Good Luck. Still waiting

My D’s acceptance letter was dated 12/9 and it came in regular postal mail.