Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

GW/GW - last year invites were sent out second week of Jan

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there is also an additional supplemental they will be sending out to a small percentage of applicants this year, correct? Will they be sending that out in Jan?

GW did not have a supplemental last year

Same here. My son got acceptance to UG at temple and not for Honors. Tried to follow up and no response.

@NoviceDad Do you think TCNJ is done sending out feeder interview invites?

Did anyone hear recently from UIC GPPA Medicine class entering 2021 regarding CASPer test or interview?

No - they are still sending it out.

1 Like

Just wondering if student can set up Alumni interview for Ivy colleges by herself or somebody from college will contact and set it up? Seems there is no option of setting up Alumni interview at Harvard/Yale’s portal.

You may want to post this in Harvard and Yale’s CC threads for a wider audience. Not every applicant is fortunate to have an alumni interview, IMO. It is not possible for all applicants to Ivies have an alumni interview.

1 Like

if we haven’t heard anything at all from RPI (not supplement), is it safe to assume that we have been rejected? same with TCNJ, if there’s been no communication, have we been rejected?

When do they usually send emails to invite to take CASPer test or interviews?

How many have gotten an interview for gppa 2025 class and how r y’all prepping for it?

Is NJIT done sending out honors interviews?

I think the honors interview invite for BSMD is over because they sent an email talking about forwarding to NJMS a while ago. And while NJMS is rolling for interviews, I think NJIT mentioned that they already forwarded everyone.

Does anybody know the exact date for Case PPSP interview invites?

@SamCollage
Which college are you asking for ?
Hofstra’s last date for CASPer is Jan 17.
There is no invitation. You just set it up.

CASE generally notifies candidates Jan31/Feb 1 if they are selected for an interview.
Interviews are held in March.

1 Like

I am asking about UIC GPPA Medicine. I know that CASPer is on Jan/17 but I thought UIC GPPA Medicine emails the candidate they want to interview a code to do the CASPer test before the interview? I still did not hear back from them and I am getting anxious.

Alumni interviews are based on alumni availability, not the strength of your application. The Admissions websites usually have information about whether or not students have to request interviews, for example, Brown (in the past) required students to list that they wanted an alumni interview on the Common Application.

I am still waiting NJIT honors interview too… But, nothing hear forwarding BSMD or interview yet. Interview already over?? really??