Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

No, we have not heard back from Stevens after our interview.

Did anyone hear from Penn State/Thomas Jefferson after the interviews? Thanks,

Any new interview invites for Boston University BS/MD? Last week people were still writing that BU said they are still sending out invitations, but then no one commented about a new invite. Do you all think that BU is done with invitations?

Not yet. I think they come out Feb 15.

I guess they are done with interview invites, even though last week I was told by them that invites will keep going out till Feb end.

Should have been out yesterday based on the pattern from last couple of years. Maybe soon.

Who are the moderators for this BSMD programs that can advice on something that want to private message if possible.

I don’t know about the moderators but there are few senior members @NoviceDad , @rk2017, @srk2017 , @PPofEngrDr , @grtd2010, @Vicky2019 and @GoldenRock that have been constantly helping the members of this thread based on their experiences. I think you can probably reach out to them.

1 Like

My D called BU today to ask them to move her application to UG consideration. They said today only they got an email from BU SMED program that they are still sending notifications for the interviews and asked her to wait till at least end of next week to do that. I don’t know what’s going on.

8 Likes

That’s some hope.

1 Like

No idea if we can still hope but that’s the message. :frowning:

2 Likes

This is good news! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Just to add, some members prefer to keep their profile hidden, hence you won’t be able to message them, alternatively you can ask publicly those users to contact you and hopefully they may initiate private conversation with you.
Otherwise you can click on user Id and see ‘Message’ button and initiate message with them.

1 Like

@mygrad2021 Thanks a lot and will message them whoever accept it!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Reached out to FAU undergrad admissions office, they said “creating a NetID does not bind you to the University. Your most important step in accepting your admission to the University will be submitting a tuition deposit.”

1 Like

Reached out to FAU admissions officer inquiring about FAU interviews. They said
The emails for interview calls are delayed, but should be going out this Friday, February 12th.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

4 Likes

We haven’t heard back from RPI/AMC yet and they say application is still being reviewed. Anyone got rejection email/letter from them?

Does Hofstra email rejections as well or only interview invites?

We wrote to them and they said we will hear back one way or the other by end of Feb. I sense interviews are out already but they are waiting till end of Feb for rejections.