Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@medgirl6 they offered Feb 26,27,28

@curlyfries the invite could go up last week of Marchā€¦ that what the interviewer in NJIT told usā€¦

@sunflower406 , my D applied at the last hour

Thanks @Mahikesh, my DS also applied right about the same timeā€¦meaning at the last hour. So I guess I could assume they have gone through all the applications and have possibly ranked them regardless of the submission time since we have not received an interview invite so far.

Perhaps it is by region, or dependent on time started/initial screening done.

@NoviceDad do NSF RAHSS count as well?

@sunflower406 , I heard that they would have sent rejection if they are not consideredā€¦ also, they will keep sending till the end of this month as per their emailā€¦

@Mahikesh Donā€™t think they are sending rejections ā€“ we would have heard by now.

@Mahikesh , @Cherax , we have not received rejection yetā€¦ some hope left based that

@Mahikesh ā€¦thx for the dates info!

@NoviceDad , with your DS currently a student of NU HPME, do you have any insights on the current cycle of interviews and decision timeline for NU HPME ?

@Mahikesh or anyone - do we know if anyone actually got a rejection letter from HPME at this time?

Any updates on Hofstra interview dates ? Havenā€™t received anything yet

Is Baylor2 Medical Track only for instate? I really havenā€™t seen much activity about this on this forum. Seen few hits on Rice/Baylor but not on this one.

Any updates on NJMS? Still waiting to hear.

@sunflower406
I have no Idea of the current HPME interview selection process.

@8thgradekid
Yes
I thought NSF had budget cuts and discontinued high school level research.
But if you have it, it is good.

@Rainiertx @PPofEngrDr
Agree - we need more people posting on RESULTS thread.

Last Wednesday there were several AMC acceptances - has anyone heard back today?

@acmehta
we got Hofstra interview invite on Feb 14th. Dates offered were March 1, 4, 6 & 8.