Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@Arnkim Congratulations!
How are your stats? And are you URM?

Thanks Are the invites for interviews still getting sent?

@Krupa2019 most likely, yes

@bsmsadmit has NU Adenā€™s any rolling rejections

@trustybsms
What is Aden?

@bcbsmadmit sorry it was typo

Question. Was does NU HPME send any rolling rejections while it is reviewing apps and sending invites ?

@trustybsms
Have not seen any rejections from NU-HPME yet, few more days to go before they stop sending interview invites. Yesterday a friend of mine got Hofstra interview invite, a week after most of the members on this portal got.

@bsmdadmit
Yup, Iā€™m a URM.

@arnkim
Good luck with all your interviews!!!
I didnā€™t apply but I hear those are really hard to get!

@bsmdadmit
I think it came down to my essays, which in my opinion were really compelling. Thanks.

Has anyone gotten any Hofstra invites this week? I emailed them and they said they hope all the invites are out by tomorrow and that the medical school is reviewing 500 applications for only 60 interview spotsā€¦ should I assume that if I havenā€™t received an email by now itā€™s a rejection or does anybody think they will send out rejection emails too?

Union/AMC - ACCEPTED!

This is it for me - my top choice program! I didnā€™t think Iā€™d be getting a decision till April, so I want to remind everyone else who is still waiting: donā€™t get discouraged! And remember all you need is ONE acceptance. Plus, I strongly believe that all who apply for BS/MD programs and/or receive interviews are well-qualified to succeed in the traditional route as well, so as long as youā€™re set on the path of becoming a physician, you will find a way to get there, regardless of any obstacles.

congrats @zsxBSMD2019 !

Congratulations @zsxBSMD2019 !! Please post your stats on the results thread . Thanks

Thank you! @bsmdonly @sunflower406 Can you link me to the results thread pls?

@zsxBSMD2019
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/multiple-degree-programs/2126726-official-thread-bs-md-results-class-of-2019-p1.html?new=1

@zsxBSMD2019 Congratulations !!!

I am also waiting for Hofstra, honestly I donā€™t have any hopes on Hofstra interview at this time -:slight_smile:

Congrats @zsxBSMD2019 !!!

@zsxBSMD2019 Congratulations