Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

More posts in results thread please? And congrats for Everyone who got in to their respected bsmd programs

Congrats @zsxBSMD2019 !

@bearsfan21 - many are waiting for final results to post on results thread. A lot of results come out in March and early April so final decisions may need to wait until one heard from all the programs (unless they know their top choice from the beginning).

@sajju786 Did you hear anything from HPME ?

Anyone attended HPME interview on any of these dates 19,20,21? How was it?

@zsxBSMD2019 Congratulations!!!
What you feel is the reason you got in, your Leadership experiences or you felt interview went very well?

Thanks everyone for the support! Iā€™ve posted my stats and info on the results thread (not complete bc some schools havenā€™t gotten back to me yet, but thatā€™s okay) @sunflower406

@smltwnD I think it was more because of my interview bc though I have some leadership experiences, Iā€™m sure other applicants had just as much if not more, so my leadership wasnā€™t really enough to make me stand out. However, leadership was asked about during the interview.

@oldschoolMD @bsmdadmit Thank you! Anxiously waiting here lol

@zsxBSMD2019 ā€¦Thanks for posting on results thread for other students to benefit

@zsxBSMD2019 Congratulations!

How many candidates does Hofstra call for interview and what is their intake ?

Does anyone know any current students from RPI/AMC ?

@whitecane no we did not get an interview form NU-HPMEā€¦

I didnā€™t know how long a day is until these long days of waiting?so glad weā€™ve this forum to wait all together:)

Congrats and thanks @zsxBSMD2019

@bsmdseeker2019
Hofstra
If my memory serves me right, they call about 60 for interviews for about 15 seats.

@sajju786
For NU- HPME, do you have to take SAT Reasoning test. If so, does college board offer it?

https://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/sites/hpme/apply/entrance-requirements.html

@Smilescreen
SAT reasoning test is the regular SAT test.

@ NoviceDad
Thank you very much. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, no wonder I am on this forum seeking advice.

HPME sends rejection if you are not on the runā€¦ we know a kid who got it