Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

congrats @OldSchoolMD

congrats @bamd @bsmdbamd and @whitecane …very happy for you all!

@bsmdadmit FAU, sorry

Congratulations @bamd @OldSchoolMD

Some RD Undergrad decision dates Incase anyone cares about them:
Emory- March 20th,
Johns Hopkins- March 15th
Brown- March 28th

MIT today RD decision at 5.30pm CST

@medgirl6 & @OldSchoolMD Thank you!
@OldSchoolMD Congratulations on RPI acceptance.D has pitt interview on Monday March 18.Good luck to you.

Good Luck @whitecane… for Pitt interview

We have learned so much from this group, thank you! I am confused on recent posts about ranking of medical schools, tiers, low yield schools, and where our state schools land in all that.

How do we learn more about the tiers and where state schools fall into the system?
For us, looking at University Albany / SUNY Upstate Medical program with no MCATS, 4+4 years.

Or, take traditional route with options as Varsity athlete, more scholarship $, etc. Please share :slight_smile:

@mamaten - Ignore all the chatter or give us full details of your choices :slight_smile:

My Son got his first BS/MD acceptance today from UConn SPIM program, feeling relieved and happy to get the acceptance.

@bsmdchat20 Congrats! Excellent program.

Congratulations to all UMKC acceptance recipients and their families !!

Congratulations @bsmdchat20

@bsmdchat20 - congratulations on UConn SPim! that’s great! may i ask how you received notice - did it come in the regular mailbox today (rather than email or their portal)? if so, may i ask what region of the country do you live?

Thank you @gallentjill @2019NewB @OldSchoolMD for your wishes.

@OldSchoolMD We have received notification in regular mailbox today and we live in NJ

@OldSchoolMD Congratulations on RPI acceptance

Congratulations to all UMKC acceptances!

All these acceptances are so exciting. I can’t wait to see where everyone decides to matriculate.

@OldSchoolMD Congrats!