Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@bamd and @bsmdbamd and @whitecane - congratulations on UMKC acceptance!

@OldSchoolMD - congratulations on your DS acceptance to RPI-AMC

@bsmdchat20 - congratulations on your DS acceptance to UConn

All the very best to all who have interviews this coming week!

All

Please post your experiences on the results thread when you are ready:

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/multiple-degree-programs/2126726-bs-md-results-class-of-2019.html

Thank you ! @NoviceDad.

congratulations @OldSchoolMD! Thank you for your well wishes @whitecane @medgirl6 @NoviceDad !

Very interesting article https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/14/walmart-sends-employees-to-top-hospitals-out-of-state-for-treatment.html

@whitecane, @bsmdbamd, @bamd , @bsmdchat20 , @OldSchoolMD Congratulations on your acceptance. Happy to hear the good news …

@bsmdchat20 - Thanks for the UConn mailing info! Upon further investigation, it turns out my mother-in-law put my DS’s mail aside in a separate place. Just opened it tonight (had to anxiously wait until we could FaceTime my DS who is away on an overnight retreat before opening the envelope) - he/we are excited to be accepted to UConn’s SPiM program.

@OldSchoolMD - congratulations on your DS acceptance to UConn.

@OldSchoolMD Thats great news, Congratulations on your acceptance to SPiM!

Can someone please explain to me how do I PM (private message) on this site?

I’m trying to reach out to @bearchichi and @TheElusiveGod to get their personal experiences at PMM?

@OldSchoolMD Congrats!

Congratulations @bsmdchat20
And @OldSchoolMD

@positivelybsmd you need to post 15 posts for that feature to be turned on. So keep posting

Congratulations @bsmdchat20 and @OldSchoolMD

@OldSchoolMD looks like your DS got two acceptances yesterday. All the best

@bsmdchat20 and @OldSchoolMD which of the two SPiM interview dates did you attend? I have not received the letter yet.

@bsmdalien we have attended interview on Feb 4th

@bsmdalien - thanks! we attended the UConn SPiM interview on Feb 11. i would check your mailbox today as according to the postmark on the envelope, it was mailed 3/12/19. best of luck!

FYI for those who applied to Stony Brook BS-MD program: Just spoke with Stony Brook admissions office - they say interview notifications (invites AND rejections) were mailed (snail mail) either yesterday or today and should be received by early next week.