Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

My D also got accepted to BU SMED program…Thank you all for your support on this journey!!!

Thanks @rk2017
Congratulations @sajju786

@motivat
BU still considered your DS for undergrad.

You do not have to accept it if that is not what your DS wants.

Congratulations @cy2019bsmd @sajju786
@DSOF20192023

Congratuations to all BU acceptances!

Has anyone heard anything form the Sophie Davis program?

congratulations @medgirl6 @sajju786 @DSOF20192023 ; This is great!

Congratulations everyone, it’s time to make final decisions I think. When will Rice/Baylor results come out, I heard it’s the last one to announce.

Email from Rice undergrad admissions says results are expected March 26 after 5pm CT

Congratulations to all BU acceptances!!!

@NoviceDad lol Mueller must be partying with Ariana Grande, thank you next next…

So far @sajju786 @GoldenStateDad @whitecane are rock stars for this year multiple BS/MD choices. Now gear up for final frontier on Ivy Day.

Now it is decision time, Seniors – @NoviceDad , @rk2017 , @srk2017 , @GoldenRock, @PPofEngrDr … Please advise.

D got acceptance into Penn state PMM and Boston SMED program, Both are OOS for us (from MI) and with Boston 20K scholarship both schools tuition is almost same. D is leaning towards Boston … So please give your advise.

@cy2019bsmd Go with BU.

@cy2019bsmd what about UMich UG as you are from MI?

Congratulations @medgirl6

@cy2019bsmd
Both are good medical schools.
Follow your D’s heart.

NU HPME results in 30 minutes

Thanks for Your advice…@GoldenRock, @NoviceDad !!

@PPofEngrDr – Yes She got into UMich Ross school of Business, but she is more interested towards Medicine, and preferring BSMD route (to avoid all the stress) compare to Traditional route.

Folks

Please share your experiences in the results thread when you are ready:

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/multiple-degree-programs/2126726-bs-md-results-class-of-2019.html#latest