Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@Nansand Yes, that is normal as VCU confirms Honors by snail mail

@Jaswant Congratulations. Last year, I think they offered to ~30 (about 50% chance)

@Nansand For AMC did you apply through RPI or Union ?

To all those who received a notification from VCU for an interview, did you all receive your acceptance from the honors college prior to the interview email?

Todd Johson’s book states in 2015 VCU selected 30 out of 500 applicants.

Does anyone know how many apply to VCU BSMD?

Caldwell is first phone interview with undergrad. We heard yesterday on that.

@bsmdseeker2019 , we applied through RPI

Interview notifications for VCU should all be sent out by the end of this week (Friday).

All interview invites for VCU have been sent out.

@hoop897 and @Jaswant Which state(s) are you from? I heard VCU prefers candidates for Virginia.

Doesn’t Todd Johnson offer consultations? Any information on this?

@AdmissionsAdmin I contacted VCU and they told me that interview notifications are going out in batches. Are you sure that all the invites are sent out?

YES

We just received VCU rejection, good luck to all who got into next steps

@bsmdseeker2019 I’m from Virginia and got an interview, however VCU has no preference to in state students

@AdmissionsAdmin Does VCU send out rejection email or update status page on portal?

@behappy101 I received an acceptance to the honors college about two weeks ago via snail mail and an interview invitation at 1:55 pm est via email today

@AdmissionsAdmin, do you know if the VCU going to send rejection emails, or we just need to assume that if we don’t receive the interview email?

@nansand When did you get rejection email from VCU ?

@bsmdseeker2019 Just few minutes ago.