transfer student

<p>I know everyone hates these but I wanted to know if someone could chance me on transfer acceptance.</p>

<p>Undergraduate Studies Program
28 credit hours
college GPA: 3.4
Test scores dont matter i dont think
highschool GPA: 3.1
Out of state </p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>ummm what are you wanting to major in... that is the biggie
engineering... no you won't get in period! they take no transfers as far as I know</p>

<p>Undergraduate studies is the is a program that can be transferred into and I'm pretty sure it is possible to transfer into engineering but no I will be applying as undergraduate studies(undecided).</p>

<p>so can anyone answer my question for trying to transfer into the undergraduate studies degree?</p>

<p>from what i know about the undergrad studies program is that it's only good for 2 years then you have to declare a major...as far as i'm aware i don't think there's a such thing as a degree in undergraduate studies. and b/c it's two years, i don't think you can transfer into it tbh.</p>

<p>I would only have 28 credit hours and would declare a major after my first semester.</p>

<p>Purdue is a lot easier to get in as a freshman...but when you transfer not so easy in some fields and I believe you would have to list a major when you applied
you can call the school to find out but most majors are offered to the freshman coming in and what is left transfers get
I might be wrong but that is how I see it</p>

<p>Common</a> Data Set - Purdue University</p>

<p>thanks that was helpful.
the undergraduate studies program says a 2.5 gpa is the minimu required gpa with fewer than 30 credit hours.
I think I should be okay with a 3.4, what do yall think?</p>

<p>Having looked at the data I think YES. You looked at the data and you think yes too. Make the application. Best of outcomes to you.</p>

<p>thanks
best of luck to me too</p>