Transfer Students-Stats and Status!

<p>My high school gpa: 3.3
My college GPA at Arizona State: 3.48
Test grades weren’t grade in high school, I still think I can get in since I had a solid first semester earning 15 credits. Earning 16 credits but with a harder schedule and getting about the same gpa this semester.
What are my odds already applied just waiting for my college transcript to make it to Madtown. Madison has been my dream school since I was little.</p>

<p>BB9324 - I’m suppose to find out by the end of March…I doubt Ill get in though since it seems theres a lot of over-qualified applicants this year. I shouldn’t have taken such a hard schedule last semester…Calc 2 ruined my gpa</p>

<p>Accepted! </p>

<p>Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!</p>

<p>@Wisconsin98 What are your stats ? and what year are you going in for fall 2012??</p>

<p>Congrats !!!</p>

<p>@Wisco4Life you still have a chance. just post back here and let us know !</p>

<p>I’m just curious how transfer admissions are doing it this year. Seems like they are
accepting a lot of applicants that have 3.8’s.</p>

<p>wisco4life what are your stats? Rohde are you out of state applying to madtown?</p>

<p>Rhode84 we are in the same boat i am applying with a 3.5</p>

<p>first page of the thread (3.3 College, 3.3 HS, 33 ACT)…i started this thread</p>

<p>dont stress the high school stats…a few senior members said they wont have any true meaning into the outcome of the decision.</p>

<p>I applied as a sophomore transfer.</p>

<p>H.S. GPA: 3.6
College GPA: 3.5
ACT: 29
Major: International Studies (I want to also major in Marketing)</p>

<p>yeah im not…im worried about my college gpa since it seems a lot of people have 3.5-3.8 and im on the lower end. Hopefully my ACT helps</p>

<p>Hey I posted my stats already but can anyone tell me why they want my winter grades (it’s only the 6th week out of 11). I already have 60 quarter credits! They haven’t looked at my app at all, it says missing necessary material…</p>

<p>If your term ends by March 15th and you send in trancsript term by then you should be fine I think…</p>

<p>I have a 3.0 college GPA right now and was postponed. So those of you who have that or higher don’t worry, you still have a very good chance!</p>

<p>@dreamingbadger what is your intended major? Also, are you OOS?</p>

<p>@dreamingbadger what did your postponed decision letter say online or in the mail??</p>

<p>did admissions tell you to send in your spring term grades as well??</p>

<p>We all will get in , I HOPE !
who gets denied anyways ???</p>

<p>Anyone else out there that was postponed ??</p>

<p>Still waiting to get past the “we are currently reviewing your application to make sure all materials are received… once it is received we will send it to a counselor” part</p>

<p>@christophers9366 my intended major is Kinesiology and i am from illinois</p>

<p>@BB9324 they sent me an email saying that a decision had been made and to check my my uw. online, they said that a decision would be made after my spring grades were submitted so i’m assuming that would mean that yes, i would need to send in spring grades. I hope we all get in as well!! best of luck to all!</p>

<p>How long did it take you guys to get an answer? And dreamingbadger definetely gives me hope. It seems as if 3.0 or above either get postponed or accepted, I like my chances.</p>