transfering after freshman year

<p>I am going to attend Bryant University in the Fall of my Freshman Year. I got around a 3.2 or 3.3 in hs and i had poor sats in my junior and senior year. I got a 1580/2400. But in my senior year i worked my ass off and got overall gpas of 90 and above. I found what was my strong suit in my senior year. The problem was that i took to many classes in hs like 7-9 classes that were hard and i thought maybe the colleges would like that. Truth is that they didn't. I got into my fourth choice Bryant as you know. That was the only school that i got accepted at that i liked. The problem however was that the fees are expensive i got no financial aid from bryant. So the cost per semester is comin around 20 grand each semester. I plan on doing my best in college. I want to get above a 3.5 and aim for a perfect 4.0. In order to do that i dropped 1 class making a total of 5 classes at bryant. They were making me choose 6 but i dropped 1 and chose 5. The classes are intoduction to business, mathematics of fianance, introduction to liberal arts, Foundations for learning( college introduction class), microeconomics class. This comes to a total of 15 credits. I plan on doing my best asking teachers for help since the school is small and getting help by the aids that they offer if i ever need help.</p>