Transferring to Baruch?

<p>Hello. I am currently attending a 4 year CUNY school (York College) and I want to transfer to Baruch college. My intention was to transfer to Baruch after 2 semesters(one year) and get in the Fall 2015 semester. However I checked the website and it said the transfer applications for the fall are due February 1st 2015. </p>

<p>What I was told by a transfer adviser at Baruch was that after two semesters(30 credits) only my college transcript would really determine my admission decision. How would the admissions people be able to see my second semester grades if they look at an application that early? I want to transfer into the Fall 2015 semester but I also want to complete my second semester at my current college and bring my GPA up. </p>

<p>If I want both of my semesters to be looked at what is the correct time to apply and what semester would I be able to enter Baruch? Thanks for your help, and if you have any tips of recommendations for being a better transfer applicant like certain club activities or such, please comment below! Thank you!</p>

<p>The deadline is Feb1st but they don’t make a decision till late April/early May. Your current GPA 3.3 or up should be fine for Baruch) is what they initially look at until your grades from your last semester are up. There’s a second/final review of your transcript a couple of weeks before the start of the fall semester.</p>

<p>Make sure you list all the classes you will be taking at York in the spring when you’re filling out your transfer application. Apply early, as they get tons of applications every semester. Good luck.</p>