Will i get into baruch college in the 2015 fall semester?

<p>Hi, im currently in Medgar evers college, a freshman and want to transfer to Baruch college. my caculating gpa is around 3.3-3.5. I want to study economics in Baruch. My Sats are low but i did good in high school. And will baruch ask me for my second semester transcript? Please let me know.</p>

<p>Hopefully they do. I did terrible on the SAT, failed two college classes, GPA went down to 1.7 and I barely got As. I managed to do well next semester and GPA went to 2.6 but still my transcript is terrible. While applying to four colleges I did not know which one to pick as the 4th. I put baruch just to fill up the space and that’s the only college that accepted me. I’m already registered and everything. Now what I do not understand is how they work. Why would they not pick my friend whos grades are perfect and amazing GPA, but choose me whos been lazy every semester and getting OK grades? My only guess is that you have to apply very early. As soon as the applications refresh for next semester.</p>

<p>Are you a freshman? How did baruch accepted you?</p>

Sorry for the late reply. I was outside the country for a month. No, I’m a transfer student. I’ve been in college since 2012 taking no more than 4 classes and no summer, winter session which slowed me down a lot. I did well sometimes terrible but never did too good to get accepted in such a hard school.