Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

I haven’t been paying attention then! I didn’t realize it would be so late this year. Maybe they were relying on this Bachelorette season for casting BiP.

I’ll be watching because of Gabby. The one-on-one conversations are what I watch for, so a 2-hour episode is condensed to 15 minutes for me. LOL

If Joe Coleman is the guy you’re referring to from Michelle’s season, he is an accused rapist. The claim seems credible to me.

1 Like

OK, I already like this season more than any in the past several years.

1 Like

Well I enjoyed that all though I always get antsy with the limo introductions - corny beyond belief!

This certainly has the potential to get messy. Totally ok see the twins and magician leave. The twins reminded me of Nick Jonas about 12 years ago! They were talking to Rachel and gabby like they were their mother!

I just love hearing Gabby talk.

A couple of the guys were super cute to me but I’ll have to look at a vast pic to remember names right now. Erich sure seemed to think he had it in the bag with one of them!

I was a little surprised at both first impression roses though Mario seems sweet.

Well just washed him off my “nice guy” for Michelle list! :face_vomiting:

They need new script writers. There are only so many times you can say “Get ready for the most shocking season of [fill in the blank] yet.”

4 Likes

Am I the only one thinking the guy choices are not up to par? It seems like there have been better choices in past seasons.

1 Like

The preview for next week was surprising.

I liked this crop of guys.

It’s so early I can’t digest 33 men that fast!!!

I thought that Aven was hugely cute.

Here’s the cast for reference:

1 Like

A lot of the guys seemed similar in appearance, and fairly generic.

I forgot who these two women were until they showed up on the screen. I forgot how much I liked Gabby.

Currently none of the men are standouts for me but I could see an attraction between Rachael & the race car driver.

I am thankful it wasn’t a kissing fest last night. That always upsets me :flushed::rofl:

2 Likes

I keep trying, without much success, the entire fiasco that was Clayton’s season. Sadly, his 15 minutes of fame are not yet over as media sites are reporting his thoughts on last night’s episode.

i didnt watch his season. can you briefly tell me what was the fiasco? thx

Gabby and Rachel were to of the final 3 heading into Fantasy Suites. The below summarizes what happened next

Lol there’s no “briefly” as he was largely an a_s all season long!

3 Likes

ok - after just reading now about his season; i’m glad both girls are doing this together. and hope they end up happy.

That’s funny. I also thought the race car driver was a potential good initial match.

For more “summer trash” ideas- I usually tape and skim through pretty quickly-Below Deck, Southern Charm. Fairly mindless stuff in difficult times .

1 Like

I thought it was interesting that they were annoyed when the guys brought up Clayton but they themselves brought him up several times.

I liked the fact that Gabby confessed to having fake hair and a fake tan (and likely fake lips) but didn’t like the fact that she said because guys are dumb.

I used to love Below Deck - I’d watch while on the treadmill @ the gym pre-Covid days.