Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

Lol. I mean Zach was probably going to be polite and “love” everyone. I personally hate those princess like dresses. :roll_eyes: But I guess that somehow went with the royalty theme… Also don’t have ANYONE pick your dress - YOU pick it!!!

*all kinds of awkward to me to have a man who might crush on but who you don’t know all that well really sitting there checking you out as you try on dresses…

Yeah, the color was fine, if only it didn’t have the tulle and bows. :grin:

And in case anyone is interested, it’s £695, and also available in pink, yellow, black, or ruby.

1 Like

It turned into a ‘like’ fest. Gabby used ‘like’ at least 4 times in every sentence. Zach picked up on it. Others were doing it to a lesser degree, but still enough that it bothered me.

Was Jess justified in being upset? She certainly didn’t seem as assertive as some of these girls. Estonia looks beautiful, but didn’t like the witch, the nude sauna, or it’s proximity to Russia.

1 Like

I mean, someone has to be last - just got to make the most of your time - and that means stop complaining during your limited alone time! I think she sort of blew it. I think while she probably wasn’t going to win, she could have had a little more time. I think her immaturity showed.

I didn’t miss Greer at all and totally forgot about her till the previews! :roll_eyes:

I think that Ariel is GORGEOUS. Like, STUNNING.

This week I put Kayti (however the heck you spell it) and Gavin are in the top 3 with a get to be determined - I don’t know if Charity makes it to top 3….

2 Likes

Zach and Gavin would be an interesting date. Welcome to 2023 and the pansexual bachelor
:grin:

Jess shot herself in the foot. I think she’d have gotten her one on one but her self proclaimed anxiety got the best of her -

I liked the witch and the spa date, although it would be creepy to share a sauna and hot tub with (strangers) nudists if you’re dressed. Awkward.

I think Ariel has the best chance of a successful relationship - I like her a lot, and for me that happened during this episode.

I knew the person who was going home just by their kiss - there was a wincing in his face. He wasn’t enjoying it at all. It looked forced.

I still think I’d have a hard time kissing someone who just had Covid & was kissing a bunch of others. Not for me.

2 Likes

Whoops! Gabi!

I know some here are not fans of Zach, find him boring, but I continue to like him, at least so far. More than many other past bachelors. Less drama(he does not seem to gravitate to that) but more emotional this season. And I’m still waiting for Puddy to show up! :smile:

2 Likes

I agree. I like this season. I’ve watched a lot worse.

Reality Steve posted a spoiler for the next Bachelorette. Sounds interesting.

All the girls who are sent home in tears (and that’s al of them) seem exhausted. More than normal. And they don’t seem to be doing particularly exhausting things.

I saw. No thoughts yet

I thought he was boring at the start, but he’s growing on me. Loved the statement he made in the previews for next week’s episode.

2 Likes

I think she’ll he is a genuinely nice guy and probably fairly normal and I do appreciate that he doesn’t mess around and puts the nail in the drama coffin so to speak.

I don’t find him attractive and so he’s not appealing to me in that “dreamy” way even someone old enough to be his grandma can hope for! And a little awkward and vanilla - but much better than I expected

Bye bye Greer. I felt she was trying her best to NOT give him the chance to send her home. She seems/acts quite young - for him.

Bye bye Kat - it just wasn’t going to pan out for them.

I would put my money on Gabi or Kaity. Ariel is too good in every way for the show! I think she is drop dead gorgeous and I feel like for once she is a beauty in a full grown woman’s shapely body and not 24 year old bodies that must spend hours on fitness equipment everyday.

Charity is the weakest link to me - I feel like she is putting a lot of stress on herself to be chosen. She seems like a perfectionist. A very nice woman though.

I don’t want to know the next bachelorette yet though so I won’t get spoiled!!

1 Like

I think of the final four , Ariel would make the most interesting Bachelorette. She is naturally attractive, from a Ukrainian Jewish family. She reminds me of Gal Gadot. Kaity is okay. So is Gabi . Charity is also my #4 at this point(seems nice enough but I don’t see much chemistry) but my opinion on all this might change after the hometown visits!

I actually like Kaity a lot. She seems comfortable in her own skin and she has a good sense of humor. She may be TOO chill and fun for Zach!

Interesting It seems that while definitely in “like” there has been NO talk of “falling in love” at this point, hometowns. I feel like often the love word has been floated around here and there

I actually like that there is not wild talk about falling in love after just weeks of knowing each other ! And sharing your man with multiple other women! I also like Kaity.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s totally ok with me too! It’s just unusual!

1 Like

Kaity and Zach both live in Austin.

1 Like

Handy! :two_hearts: