Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

Well that changed. I didn’t like him on Bachelorette and can’t say I changed my mind on BIP, but I don’t like Rachel either so am fine with them being together.

Rachel hasn’t changed.

I totally expected Brandon to revert to his old ways, lol. I think he is just sort of immature and he had a panic moment and decided to go for broke - and in turn, broke some friendships!

I actually think I’ve liked Rachel better on BIP than during her season - she seems less uptight. But I also feel like we haven’t seen a ton of her.

Please, Jesse, not more Sam :poop: updates unless you’ve got good news.

When I said that Rachel hasn’t changed, I meant in the way that she argues with guys. She has to get the last word in.

And Kat… wow!

I don’t just think it’s the editing that makes Kat look like a ticking time bomb! :bomb:

2 Likes

I’m new to BIP. If Kat or Rachel tries to give a rose and the guy says no, can she just keep asking (begging) others?

I’m “newish” to BIP so I’m not sure I’ve seen this before because if the girls are giving the rose and you’re a guy, you pretty much take ANY rose to stay on the beach! My guess would be yes, she could ask someone else - because someone else would take it rather than leave!

Episode schedule for the rest of the season:

Kat is a hot mess.

2 Likes

Yeah, I would be running far away from her.

Oh my goodness, that poor woman, Cat! She needs some real psychological help. I thought these shows vetted for psych issues. I hope she isn’t really like that, but I’m pretty sure she is.

I haven’t finished last week’s episode but I suspect someone is going to grab some scissors and cut her hair off soon! (she is constantly playing with her hair!)

I’m posting over here because many on the Golden Bachelor thread haven’t watched previous seasons.

Producers seem to love Brayden. He was shown quite a bit in the Golden Bachelor finale. The same with Cat Wong. She didn’t have much time on either Bachelor or BIP, yet was in the audience. And Pilot Pete’s parents… why were they there?

Supposedly Reese Witherspoon’s daughter and mother sat next to Joey during the finale.

Did anyone else hear Jordan tell Rachel that he spent more time with her on BIP than on the Bachelorette? He was sent packing on the first one-on-one so had the limo night and one date. How long was he on BIP?