Trash TV - The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor In Paradise

That could have ended a whole different way!

Golden Bachelor alert - I’ll be traveling next week so was checking my DVR to ensure I have the show set to be recorded (I have pre-programmed The Bachelor, The Bachelorette & Bachelor in Paradise) but it didn’t show anything being recorded - turns out they’re calling this one “Golden Bachelor” - if you’re planning on your DVR to record, check the title. Now I’m ready!

Thanks for the hot tip! I’ll post it in the Golden Bachelor thread too. :slight_smile:

Oh, I forgot about that thread! :upside_down_face:

A Bachelor in Paradise couple’s wedding from yesterday. Congratulations to them!

And Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs had a baby boy recently!

2 Likes

I thought The Golden Bachelor started tonight :tired_face:

1 Like

Nope, moved to Thursday’s along with BIP!!!

(and I set my DVR last night to record The Golden because as mentioned above, the “Golden” throws off the DVR and it was NOT scheduled to record!)

Is GB just going to be an hour every week, or just the first one?

Every week

Opposite football.

Starts this week?

Yep

1 Like

One of the women is a college/educational consultant!!!

Did anyone watch last night? Maybe, after a double header of Survivor and TAR, having a double header of Golden Bachelor and BIP was too much. :rofl:

Personally, I record them all so that I can skip the commercials. I’ll watch Survivor before TAR and this year, BIP before Golden Bachelor.

On BIP, I liked the fact that this season they showed us who was interested in who before coming on the show.

I know Rachel had some plastic surgery, but Sam Jeffries looks like she had a lot of work done as well.

I just finished watching. That was a long haul. They should split GB and BIP in half to 90
Mins each.

Yes Rachel had breast reduction surgery …I don’t know if anything else but I swear something about her face was different.

I had to laugh at Blake - I caught him like 3 times looking like the last place he wanted to be was there! Awkward!!

Of all the current reality shows I’m watching right now this is probably my least fav. I’ll keep up probably but not with a ton of enthusiasm!!

1 Like

The only storyline I remember from this past episode was Sam and her digestive issues - which by the way, are a serious thing. I have struggled with IBS-C for more than 40 years. I’ve not had to have physical medical intervention but my father did. He needed surgery after traveling to Europe. I hated the way the show kept joking about “poop babies” but I appreciated that they brought the subject up at all. I loved the guy she’s hanging with - how he made the tray of foods (and shots of olive oil) - it was a very caring (and grown up) thing to do.

Your turn to remind me of the other storylines…

I"m not quite finished watching yet…(2 hours is a HAUL). I get that they have 2 hours to fill but yes, the poop baby references became a bit much.

Kat dumping Braden. I find her hard to like.

1 Like

Ahhh, yes. She’s not very likeable - at least that’s how they’re presenting her. I thought I liked her during Zach’s season but that may have been a different Kat (Cat?) - the one who brought him things and sat outside his room and talked through the door when he had Covid.

I Like Braden. I like his quirky style and I think he’s someone I could enjoy talking to about all sorts of subjects. I actually think he’s kinda cute too.

1 Like

I mentioned this in the Golden Bachelor thread as well. I like seeing a different side to cast members on BIP. Brayden’s edit was very different on the Bachelorette. On BIP, we an see that many are attracted to him and that he seems to get along with everyone (including the guys). I was surprised at Jess. On the Bachelor, she seemed young and naive. Maybe that was my interpretation. She seems a lot more natural on BIP.

It would be fun to go back and watch Charity’s Men Tell All. It was filmed after BIP. Tanner, Sean and Brayden had become friends, yet had to act like there was tension between them on Men Tell All.