Tufts Class of 2027 Official Thread

It’s not a likely letter.

1 Like

I just got an email from Tufts about not getting an alumni interview. I feel like they sent the email really late. Does this mean anything?

1 Like

were they replying to your query about alumni interviews? did you receive another email this morning informing decision release date?

Yes, but I requested one January 1st. And I got the decision date email 5 hours ago.

It probably means that no more interviews are being scheduled as decisions will be coming within 2 weeks

2 Likes

This year it’s earlier than usual: ED II was Feb 2nd and RD is March 21st.

2 Likes

Delete

We are waiting for RD and got a new follow on IG today from a new IG page saying it’s a TuftsClassof27 Page to meet other admitted students. Anyone else get that??!!

2 Likes

Anyone have “Dependent Student Verification Form” on their Financial Aid Checklist? It’s on mine, dated 2/18.

1 Like

On the Tufts website, this form is listed under “First-Year Undergraduate Verification” and “Currently Enrolled Undergraduate Students” but not under “First-Year Undergraduate Applicants”.

The form on their website has a space for “Tufts ID”, but I’m assuming they retrieved my form from IDOC.

1 Like

yes

Yes. Looks like a ■■■■■ page.

1 Like

Agree…scam…

can you guys still see the withdraw button?

1 Like

Yes I can still see the withdraw button at the bottom

4 Likes

Are the decisions coming out tomorrow?

yes! 7pm ET

2 Likes

has anyone’s portals changed yet? i still have the withdraw button on my portal. do you think it’ll change tomorrow?

1 Like

No worries! Mine still has it too. We will find out tomorrow :slight_smile: Wishing everyone good luck!! Hope you are having a great Monday!

So is having that form a good sign? Because I’ve had it for forever, dated 12/28.

1 Like