U of a frats

<p>which frat is the best…there r so many</p>

<p>I will go through my general opinions about fraternities and who fits in where</p>

<p>Kappa Sigma- generally so-cal type. very chill. loved by sororities for their looks and their parties. Great house (as in their physical abode), arguably best on campus. was on probation recently, but are off as of now i believe</p>

<p>SAE- very smiliar to Kappa Sig. throw amazing parties. chill guys.</p>

<p>FIJI- tough pledge semester, required to be at the house a lot. produces some of the best guys on campus. some guys think that because they are in fiji that they are automatically cooler than every other guy on campus. same can be said for sae and kappa sig, and to a lesser degree all other fraternities. many kids come from very influential families and are pre-business. arguably best fraternity for business networking you will find. Also a great physical house.</p>

<p>Delta Chi- another big fraternity. i am not the biggest fan of the guys in it, but i have only had limited contact with about 5 of them (and i can find 5 guys in every house that i would not like at all). have gotten into fights with the football team.</p>

<p>DTD- throw a huge halloween party. house seems like it's always messy. the one guy i know thats in it i like.</p>

<p>Sig Ep- also tough pledge semester, but got in trouble for hazing and grades and have changed significantly since. had many actives kicked out and are looking to rebuild. biggest fraternity nationally, and can make amazing connections through it.</p>

<p>AEPi- jewish traditionally, but is not a requirement. throw big parties and attract lots of women. initiated very early last semester</p>

<p>Sigma Pi- a frat that's getting bigger and more well known on campus, but i don't know much about them.</p>

<p>Phi Kappa Tau- smaller, more close knit, more intellectual guys. house is not that big and is off the beaten path.</p>

<p>Kappa Alpha- also off the beaten path. many of the people that i have met from ka seem very similar to the guy i know from dtd. frat is not southern at all, like it is nationally.</p>

<p>Beta- chill guys, and a large mix of personalities (larger than in most other frats). got in trouble for hazing a couple of years ago and were on probation this semester for something.</p>

<p>pi kapp- athletes is the best way to describe them. talked to kkg girls that said that they loved pi kapp guys (went to homecoming with pi kapp). i think they also got in trouble for something and had members cut.</p>

<p>havent heard much about the others (sig nu, zbt, sammy sig chi etc). and know that all of this is biased, and i do have connections with one of the mentioned fraternities.</p>

<p>Has anyone heard anything about the sororities? Is it hard to get a bid?</p>