UA 2019 enrollment size?

Any news on what the enrollment overall or freshman class size is expected to be for the upcoming year? I know UA had a slight (~0.5%) enrollment dip last year, so I’m wondering if they will rebound.

The school won’t know the tentative enrollment till maybe mid Summer. But I do expect an increase from last Fall given the generous scholarships for in state students that were introduced for this Fall’s class and those going forward. Plus, I think UA has lowered the minimum ACT score for one of the top scholarships. Others here know more about the latter than I do.

I expect enrollment will increase due to what Atlanta68 said with an increase in recruiting in-state kids. However I wouldn’t be surprised if it dipped again because the school President is emphasizing graduate school enrollment.

Give it until mid September to see the official freshman class size. That has been when they have published the numbers for the past freshman classes.

Thanks! By the way. I took a look at their Spring 2019 numbers, and they shored up almost all of the very slight decrease in the Fall, so that’s a positive and another of the many pluses in UA’s book! :slight_smile: