UA essay question

<p>okay, so the app isn’t super user friendly. initially, i had just the personal statement as an essay, but then i opted for the honors college. there’s only one box now, but it’s got the specific honors question.
do i write only that essay or do i need to write a personal statement too? help me out here. :expressionless:
and i’m applying RD, and if i send everything, including the transcripts (post) in the next few days, by when do you think i’ll get their decision?
thanks.</p>

<p>It is likely the worst online app one will find.</p>

<p>it was a very hard-to-use application, i agree. you don’t write a personal statement if they give you a specific Honors question. Just write the honors essay. I had originally checked the box for “honors application” but then I didn’t want to have to write the honors essay, so i ended up not applying for honors because I hear that you could get offered honors admission without specifically applying if your gpa/test scores are good enough anyway.</p>

<p>^ Wait did you have to start a new application to get rid of the Honors application thing? Because I am in the same situation but I don’t know how to change my application to the non-honors one. Do I have to start a brand new application?</p>

<p>@EndPhase</p>

<p>I didn’t have to start a new application, but at first I thought I did. It’s just a little box you have to uncheck that says “honors application.” it’s hard to find but you don’t have to restart.</p>