UA's new mail center rocks!

<p>Could someone help me out? I don’t have a mail box but I read that I could still receive a package at the Ferg. Only, the mail center website is down since yesterday so I’m not sure what the address is I’m supposed to send the package to. I need to order my books asap since I already have assigned reading, does anyone happen to have the information somewhere?</p>

<p>Never mind, it seems to be back up!</p>

<p>Got a text from D1 tonight. She had two packages arrive today (one textbook & one care package from mom) but she had class till 6:30, so we assumed she couldn’t pick up the packages till tomorrow. Lo & behold the mail center was open till 8 tonight so she was able to get them! And the care package only got shipped yesterday morning (gotta love FedEx ground from TN!)</p>

<p>So, we can send packages FedEx ground to the mail center? I did not know that. Wish I had. Sent my package Monday via book rate and hope it arrives before the weekend so son can start studying for the GRE over the long weekend! (I know he’ll love that!) But, in return, I will be sure to send some goodies for the next package once I know the system works!</p>

<p>Oh yes. FedEx, UPS, USPS. I started using FedEx ground last year but used to send to Paty. Same as or cheaper than USPS priority, and next day from TN to AL. Looks like it should be the same for you Montegut.</p>

<p>^^^Do you use the same address? I thought that one couldn’t use a PO Box for UPS or FedEx, so didn’t think that was an option.</p>

<p>Good to know for the future. Thanks!</p>

<p>It’s not a PO Box address though. D1s address is MSC# followed by 6 numbers, then 1831 University Station, Tuscaloosa AL. So the address format isn’t a traditional PO Box address.</p>

<p>You can send via any carrier to the new mail center, it is not a PO Box address.</p>

<p>Yep, my son’s address is the MSC followed by numbers. Glad to know that isn’t considered a PO BOX by UPS and FEDEX. Will know better next time!</p>