UC acceptances 2015

Hey everybody,

Does anyone know when UC decisions will be emailed out? Specifically: UCSD, UCLA, UCSB, UCI, UCR, UCD.
Best of luck to everyone that applied.

I wish you all the best!

Berkeley – all decisions will become available at myBerkeleyApplication on March 26, 2015 (confirmed)

Davis – all decisions will become available at MyAdmissions on March 13, 2015 (confirmed)

Irvine – decisions for scholarship recipients went out February 12, 2015; the rest of the decisions should come out at MyAdmission and Message Center in early March

UCLA – all decisions should become available at Admission Decisions in late March

Merced – decisions should come out in batches at MyUCMerced starting around mid-March

Riverside – decisions for scholarship recipients went out January 9, 2015; the rest of the decisions are coming out in batches at MyUCR through the rest of March (confirmed)

San Diego – all decisions should become available at MyApplication around mid-March

Santa Barbara – all decisions should become available at application status around mid-March

Santa Cruz – decisions should come out in batches at MyUCSC starting March 15, 2015 (confirmed)

@Gumbymom‌ was everyone that got accepted by UCR on January 9 a scholarship recipient?

@smileesarefree: Yes, I believe all those early recipients were given scholarships.

I wonder why UCR held their Discover Day event on 2/28 for admitted students when they still have yet to accept more students in March.

No, some people who got early acceptance did not get scholarships. My friend did not but she got her acceptance on Jan 9th. ( for UCR)

@miahun and @smileesarefree: My mistake about UCR. I was thinking about last year’s acceptance. UCR did all the High Stat/Scholarship acceptances early. This year they notified many applicants early and then a week later, the scholarship recipients were notified.

Did you get the Highlander Day email from ucr?