UC admission dates

Does anyone know the exact date each UC starts or completely releases the admissions?

Based on last year, UCD was on Friday 3/9, UCSD was Friday Friday 3/16 3pm, UCLA was 3/16 5pm. UCSB was Tuesday 3/20. IIRC UCI was rolling for a few days, starting the 23rd? Can’t remember. Not sure about the others.

UCB will definitely be Thu March 28 3pm PT.

These were last years dates so figure that they will be similar.
UC Riverside - starting March 1 and rolling thereafter
UC Davis & UC San Diego - Typically ~Fri. March 9 but could be early the following week. When UCD and UCSD release, they do so all at once (Acceptance, Waitlist, Rejection)
UC Irvine - Thu. March 15 and rolling thereafter (per their applicant portal) consistent with prior years - they tend to release in waves for a few weeks
UC Santa Cruz - Thu. March 15 12am - 7am - scheduled posted on their portal for applicants, releasing acceptances throughout the night starting 12am by letter of last name in batches. They release all at once, acceptance, waitlist, rejection.
UCLA - Fri. March 16 at 5pm - they release all at once as well.
UC Santa Barbara - Their portal said Tues March 21

thank you!!!

Here are the official Freshman release dates as of February 4, 2019,
according to the UC system:

Berkeley - Early February (limited release) & Late March
Davis - Early March
Irvine - Mid-march
Los Angeles - Late March
Merced - Early March (rolling thereafter)
Riverside - Early March (rolling thereafter)
San Diego - Mid-March
Santa Barbara - Week of March 20
Santa Cruz - Mid-February through Mid-March

All freshman decisions will be released by March 31
All transfer decisions will be released by April 30.

Hope this helps.

Based on the Chancellor’s reception attendees, March 19th for UCSB decisions.

UCSC just released decisions. Good luck!

Thank you all. One of the messages I googled said that last year UCI sent out a group of early acceptance in late Feb. I understand that there is no early decision at UC but is this true ? Thx

@OnPinsAndNeedles: Several UC’s do send out early acceptances prior to their normal March decisions. UCB, UCSB, UCSC and UCI have already sent out some acceptances in February. Most of the early acceptances are High Stats/Regents/Honors college students. The majority of applicants will hear about their decision in March.

@OnPinsAndNeedles yes my daughters friend received an acceptance to UCI a couple of weeks ago. University wide honors…

One of my twins got an acceptance letter to UCSC on Feb 27th, the other twin hasn’t gotten a decision yet.

I saw one ucsc acceptance feb 27, as well. (Unlike the UCI one, and a Berkeley one that I heard of a week or two ago, it was just a regular acceptance rather than tied to a University wide fellowship.)

UCSB portal says decisions will be sent tuesday, march 19th.

also UCSC started today! good luck