UC Admissions dates

Can someone please post the tentative dates for all UCs results. Riverside and Merced are out but for rest please.

UC Davis just posted yesterday March 12.
UC Santa Barbara is March 17 (confirmed)
UC Berkeley is March 26 (confirmed)
UCLA is probably March 20 (not confirmed but highly likely)
UC Santa Cruz already admitted some applicants and the rest will be notified any day.
UC Irvine admitted CHP and will probably have rolling admissions any day.
UC San Diego could be today or next week.

Thanks a lot!

youre right about san diego, it seems to be a week early this year, but what gives u the indication of any day now for irvine. I know u have sources gumbymom

@pofppl: Actually I do not have any inside sources regarding UC admission dates which continually change from year to year for several of the UC campuses. I can only go by what timelines these campuses have posted for the last several years.

UCI always accepted CHP students at the end of February and then would have rolling admissions throughout March. The last 2 years, UCI has changed it up so as I keep posting unless the UC campus has confirmed a date, I cannot say when the decisions will come out but all should be out by end of March.

Hi, this is so helpful as I was seeing a few different dates in different places. As for UCSC, do you think they will issue the rest of their admissions in one single day or it will be rolling? I know there is speculation it is tomorrow, March 16, since their system was updated this weekend.

Thanks for all you do.