Uc app server?

<p>yea I don’t get that either</p>

<p>cuz all i haveta do is pay and i wanna see if i can just do it through phone or something. moneys money right? neways, ill give it a go tomorrow morning. Its literally impossible now so might as well not try, traffics only gonna get worse as the night goes on.</p>

<p>if we file after midnight are we not priority anymore?</p>

<p>So, in the middle of my victory dance, the UC website is like, “lolno,” and it signed me out before I could pay the application fees. Love you too, UC app.</p>

<p>This is getting ridiculous -_-
I think I’ma going to stop trying.</p>

<p>what is this priority thing anyway?
I thought there was just one deadline… until I read little thing the site had to offer to pass the time waiting for the servers</p>

<p>Push, I finally got my Personal Statements to stick and save, and appearantly " and - come out all funky looking. Now I can’t seem to change it. Think I should just leave it and shoot for the Submit?</p>

<p>this has been an extreme waste of my life i been trying for over 6 hours!!!</p>

<p>123■■■, just submit. Same to you Lesa.</p>

<p>i know… come to think of it I wasted about an hour for last minute revising of my essays around 6 est.
if not that I would probably be asleep for hours now ;)</p>

<p>Seriously, you sweat the small stuff, and that may cause you to miss the deadline. Stop screwing around and submit your application.</p>

<p>so are we still priority if we submit after midnight?</p>

<p>Horrible. I’ve been trying to submit since 5pm…</p>

<p>I’ve been trying to work on mine for the past three or four hours >.<</p>

<p>I’ve been trying to submit the same term for nearly an hour.</p>

<p>Do you think we’ll get an extra day? This is obscene. The reason I waited was because my essays were being polished. I wasn’t being a lazy A**, I was seriously working on all parts of the application, taking full advantage of every second. If i had known this was going to happen, i would have turned in crappy essays.</p>

<p>I seriously can’t ACCESS it. Almost at all. I need to put my class list in there and it keeps failing</p>

<p>if you guys want to apply to any cal states the site isn’t down</p>

<p>theres a reason why the sites not down</p>

<p>when i go to submit my apps, it says that i do not have any current or planned courses listed, but when i go back to check, all my classes are listed right there! what do i do!!!</p>