Uc App

Okay for the UC application, I took summer school to make up for a grade and im not quite sure how I add that in because i took it at a different school so I add that school to my school list right? but then it asks you academic year and to check whether you took summer school courses after that year? and the schools term system but i only went there for a summer which they dont have that option to check off?? help plleeaasseee and thank you!

This is something you should probably ask your guidance counselor about. You could try emailing UC Admissions but I don’t know how fast they’d be able to get back to you (I’m assuming they have today off, but obviously that’s just a guess).

I called the UC admissions office on Wednesday about a different question and they were extremely friendly and helpful. Don’t know if they’re open today.

I agree that you should check with your guidance counselor. This seems like it should be a fairly common issue so I’m sure there’s a solution.

Also keep in mind that there is a space where you can explain stuff in Other Academic History or something and also that there is an additional information space with the personal statements if you need to use those.

For me, I also took a summer school course at another school, but I didn’t put that school under the school I attended.

I called them and they said to put the school you attended for summer school into High School Attended :slight_smile: