UC Appeals for the Class of 2021

Hello y’all! I was pretty depressed to be rejected from my top choices in the UC system and am just currently trying to prepare myself for the possible second deafening blow of rejection. If anyone has appealed to a school, can you state which one and when you submitted? I tried appealing to UCI, UCLA, and UCSB. Basically, I just want to figure out how’s everyone else doing in terms of their waiting game. Appreciate any help given!

@AnimusNA I appealed to UCSB the day after decisions came out. I have yet to hear anything and am anxiously waiting for the decision :-S

UCSD has been my dream school for 6 years. I got put on the waitlist (strike 1), I sent in an appeal based off medical circumstances… it got denied (strike 2). Now I’m just waiting to be rejected from the waitlist… I mean, take all the time you need UCSD… not like it is important to me at all… (strike 3)

lives 15min away from UCSD

@randomkid98 Ahh that honestly sucks. I want to tell you to hope for the best, but at this point, they’re just being calculating about their admissions process. I’m still waiting to hear back from UCLA, UCI, and UCSB. The wait is torture that I wouldn’t wish upon anyone.

My son is admitted at UCR, and waitlisted at UCI - which is his first choice. He appealed UCI about 4-5 days after decisions came out and has not heard anything. The waiting is brutal… best of luck to you!

Best of luck to your son @ucparent511