UC Application Course Section Help

Hello. I’m working on my UC application and right now I am in the section where I have to list the classes I have taken throughout high school. I’ve taken a class that is not on the list. It’s a class where I helped students who were in math support. This is not in the a-g requirements so do I just exclude it or put it as an extracurricular? To give you more info the class is called “school community service.” My school counts the class as volunteer and gives volunteer hours but I am not sure if this would count as an extracurricular since I took the class during school hours.

Another thing is that my school makes us take one semester of world history during 9th grade and 1 semester of health for the second semester. Since my school does semesters I have to put the grades I got during semester 1 and 2. However, since health is not an a-g requirement and I only took history for 1 semester, I put my grade for semester 1 and for semester 2 I put the option “NO.” Did I do that right or should I change it?

Thanks for your help in advance!

1. For World history 1 semester course:
    ** For courses that are only one semester long, select “No Course” for the term for which the
    course was not offered (e.g. Economics offered fall term, for spring term enter “No Course”) or NO**

2. For Community service and Health, you can enter as follows:
    Under Activities and Awards, list the Community service and Health under Non A-G courses or list the Community service under EC’s/Community service. Health does not need to be listed but will not be penalized if you list here.

Make a list of everything you are going to put in the Activities & Awards section of the application. You don’t need to list every non a-g course you took so if you have other things that you would prefer to highlight in Activities & Awards, list those first.