UC Application summer course question

I took summer courses before entering 9th grade. The class was CC Mathematics 1. I was wondering if this should be inputted in my 9th grade self reported grades or my 7/8th grade self reported grades

You should put in under 9th grade. Is the course on your HS transcript? Did you take it at the HS?

I took the course at a program that operates using my high school in the summer. The course is on my high school transcript, and grades from the program are credited by my high school.

List the course under 9th grade.

@Gumbymom

Hey Gumby, so I took Health in the summer after my 9th grade year, so on the UC app i selected the box that said - took summer class 2016-17. However, since Health is a non-academic course I ended up with this:

“2016 - 2017 summer session
You indicated you have no courses or grades to report.”

is it weird that I selected a summer session but have no grades to report, or is that how it’s supposed to be? Thanks in advance

@pofppl: Since Health is not an a-g course, you are not required to report it on the application or you report it under the non a-g courses. Also next time, if you have a question, start your own discussion unless the thread is a general discussion for all posters.