UC Apps: SAT or ACT Score?

<p>SAT I: 700 Reading, 680 Math, 710 Writing.
Composite 2090.</p>

<p>SAT II: 700 Math II, 650 US History.</p>

<p>ACT: English 34. Math 31. Reading 34. Science 33. Eng/Writing 33.
Composite 33.</p>

<p>Should I bother sending in SAT scores? I know my ACT is like a 2200, but it seems like such a waste at this point. I’m stupidly taking the SAT again in December so there’s a chance I could raise my score a bit more… I don’t know I never retook the ACT. I think I didn’t take it as seriously. But yeah. Opinions? If I plan on getting a higher score on the SAT again in December, do I have to send my current scores? Also, can I not send my SAT II? They’re embarrassing.</p>

<p>Bump? D: The app is due tomorrow :'c</p>

<p>Just send the ACT, it would probably be a waste of money to send the SAT and SAT IIs given that your ACT is better.</p>

<p>Might as well submit both. It’s holistic, they’re pretty much only going to look at what helps you.</p>

<p>I agree with CultClassic, if you don’t have any financial issues, then you should send in both.</p>

<p>Thanks guys :smiley: I’ll send in SAT 1 and ACT, but not the SAT 2.</p>

<p>no can do. UC does not participate in Score Choice. Send SAT I + SAT Subject Tests, or none.</p>

<p>I would send all. The 33 is good enough for all UC’s; your subject tests are fine as well. The only issue would be if you were applying to Cal Eng or College of Chem, where the 700 is low.</p>