SAT vs ACT

<p>I know this question has been asked many times in one form or another, and I have read all of the helpful answers to each. However, I am still unsure about how to handle my specific situation, so decided to jump in and just ask since time to order scores and send them is running out! It is my understanding that I can report either ONLY my ACT, or my ACT with my SAT scores, in which case I must report ALL of my SAT scores, right? I cannot just report my ACT and two SAT Subject test scores, right?</p>

<p>Here are my scores:</p>

<p>SAT I 1st Sitting - CR 660 M 690 W 740 Total 2090
SAT I 2nd Sitting - CR 650 M 690 W 700 Total 2040 (Went down 50 points on 2nd sitting!)</p>

<p>ACT - One sitting only: 33 Composite - E33 M28 S35 Combined English & Writing 31 </p>

<p>SAT II - Math II 760
History - 710
Bio M 710
Chem 640</p>

<p>I have a 4.0 uw GPA, 4.55w, solid ECs, good recs, 300+ community service hours. My top UC campuses are Berkeley, UCLA, 2nd choices are UCSD, UCD, UCSB and UCI. Thoughts??? ACT only, or ACT with all the SATs???</p>

<p>THANK YOU!!</p>

<p>I would send all. UC will use the highest (ACT) score. UC does not participate in Score Choice, so you are supposed to submit your SAT along with ST’s (which are excellent, btw).</p>