UC asking for verification letter

<p>I received a letter in the mail yesterday saying I was randomly selected to verify one part of my application. I was chosen to get a verification letter from RAFT. I included the amount of hours I expect to complete by the end of senior year. It is a weekend thing where I can volunteer for 7 hours on a Saturday so I put 7 hours/week. I expected to volunteer 6 times by the end of the year so I put 6 weeks/year. I did it one time since I submitted my application. I will be participating throughout February and March and will have more hours than I projected.</p>

<p>Was the weeks/year section of the UC application asking for how many weeks completed so far (at the time of the November deadline) or how many we planned to complete?</p>

<p>Does anyone know exactly what they want them to write on the letter?</p>

<p>You were supposed to project your hours to the end of the school year.</p>

<p>Read the letter again to figure out exactly what needs to be verified. There should be contact information in the letter if you have questions or need more help.</p>

<p>They doesn’t have to be a letter. I got one of these last year and I also panicked and started overthinking. It’s not a big deal. What they want is simply proof that you are in the club or organization you listed. Personally, I used a yearbook photo and they accepted it. Only people who blatantly lied on their application should be worried. Good luck :)</p>