*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

i’m gonna pretend like i didn’t see my message and just act surprised when i don’t get in :man_with_probing_cane::man_with_probing_cane::man_with_probing_cane:

2 Likes

Keep in mind even if there is a tell we don’t know what it means. People in UCSD were right in speculating there was a tell but they thought the tell meaning acceptance meant waitlist.

I’m pretty sure this speculation is not correct because a similar thing happened with the ucsd major/forms thing and it wasn’t true, maybe for some it may have but not for everyone. Im thinking it just means they have uploaded your decision so you cannot withdraw anymore. But I could be wrong so I wouldn’t take in account this speculation and wait till 4pm pst.

2 Likes

Waitlist streak! LOL

no, actually the UCSD thing was right for basically everyone.

1 Like

Not for me, I had major and forms but got waitlisted.

1 Like

I have question at this point would all the decisions be uploaded to the portal already ?

Not sure

that was the waitlist indicator. forms + major = waitlist. forms + no major = acceptance.

not for me either, guessworks indicated reject, I got Regents:-)

3 Likes

the forum just predicted the outcome incorrectly.

2 Likes

people keep saying that we should just believe it but i really want it to be wrong. it seems like a ton of people would be on the waitlist if it’s true

yea, i would just forget about it and wait till the decisions come out

2 Likes

i wish my mind could forget i’m too anxious about this haha

i wish all uc’s could just release on same portal on same day

1 Like

yeah like ivys.

the ucsd tell was right for me (forms and no major=acceptance) but that doesn’t mean it’ll be true for berk! gl everyone : )

2 Likes

there really should be a “UC” day like an ivy day. it would cause way less speculation and stress about rumors from other uc decisions. doesn’t make sense why they don’t do this

3 Likes

they like to mess with our stress and anxiety

2 Likes

is it confirmed that no withdraw = rejection? ;(

1 Like