*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

i got rejected from UCLA but i got the supplement and my essays probably just didn’t push the mover

got into UCSB with regents, waitlisted from UCI and UCSD and i have the withdraw thing for Berkeley but being denied from LA is making me doubt

what does this do?

I guess its rumoured, I checked the newsletter and it doesn’t show any specific time. All it shows is a date

1 Like

I saw the image. it looked real but I’m still checking at 3:00 :grinning:

Anyways if it really came out last year at 3 pm PST then it will likely come out in next two hours or so regardless of if his newsletter is fake or not. Very immature to try to fool people though if that newsletter is fake, especially since the results will be coming in the next hour anyway.

I also thought that it looked too real for it to be fake. That’s why I shared the info with you guys. Again, not 100% sure.

1 Like

Decisions just dropped on East Coast. Everyone from Maine to Florida on coast should have decisions in portal. My son was accepted even though he had the access denied page earlier. Good luck everyone !

5 Likes

I read a couple of other newsletters. Firstly, Berkeley has a record 112,000 apps this year, ngl kinda scary. Also, it should come by 4 pm considering the office closes after that or at least contact to the office does.

1 Like

omg that means everyone else’s decisions are almost here

1 Like

Are decisions out?

im in Georgia and haven’t gotten yet

NC and haven’t got an update either

Bestie this isn’t true. I’m in PA and have nothing !

3 Likes

its cap. decisions aren’t released

2 Likes

They don’t release regionally.

1 Like

Yeah especially since there’s probs a lot more in state applications than out of state ones

I too got rejected by UCLA but got into UCI and UCSD

2 Likes

I’m from NY and don’t have a decision yet.

Congrats to your son!

I seriously doubt that the results are out

9 Likes

bruh that parent capping

11 Likes