*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

ok can the mods or whatever now remove the 5minutes restriction? I wanna see people get accepted!!!

5 Likes

The results are not out. Berkeley does not release decisions by regions. Good luck guys!

5 Likes

I am hoping that the decisions are out lol coz that means that the speculations were wrong.

Edit: If they’re not… It’s cool.

1 Like

the parent was maybe on the wrong thread

3 Likes

why are people lying this is so rude and stressful, i have the no access page - and many others like me are gonna have the hope of getting in if you lie like that, it’s unfair. this is so stressful already just genuinely stop pranking it’s such a humble request

7 Likes

That person’s account was made 10 min ago. they’re a ■■■■■

7 Likes

it’s not a prank tho :frowning:

1 Like

shush or i confront you with my MBA

Even if they don’t do it regionally and the parent is capping do people think it’s possible that they will still release them in chunks of some form? Especially since there are so many more applicants this year so that the system doesn’t crash or something. It will def be by 4 pm though since I think that’s when the admission office closes as mentioned earlier.

Can we remove the 5 minute wait between post?

11 Likes

ignore them they are just stressing ppl out, bunch of ass holes

Sorry everyone. was pranked by my son and was just trying to be helpful for everyone in these stressful times. Once again I’m sorry for causing the unnecessary anxiety. Good luck to everyone here.

21 Likes

its okay calmom dont worry about it!

1 Like

rejected

got in!

2 Likes

i got in!

2 Likes

3 pm PST guys

unauthorized? wanna know if I shld check

Waitlisted
The speculation worked