UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

Cal will officially finish application season for a lot of people. Who will miss checking their portals every five minutes every single day for the last four months? Lol

hard to tell what’s going on when you don’t know what any of the variables represent.

So, if you’re familiar with the “withdraw glitch” that happened with the freshmen, we believe that we should be able to see that glitch at 3pm.

lol yes im caught up on that now! Had no idea prior to this forum lol

1 Like

man this entire day is just filled with anxiety first davis, now cal withdrawal button, and rumors are northwestern might also start releasing waves today too T___T i’ve literally just been checking my email, reddit, and cc the entire day rip

1 Like

Yup. It almost feel like it’s worth the 70 bucks application fee accepted or not. It’s like gambling.

1 Like

And thanks for whoever started this thread. I couldn’t put up with anymore BTS, Tik Tok talk, and boba from the feshies on zeemee.

3 Likes

expecting 3 pm …

I hope the source code earlier didn’t get my hopes up, that would be such a blue ball.

2 Likes

I’ve literally been following this thread for the past month and on the day before decisions I just made an account, I am so nervous.

3 Likes

You’re not going to reverse engineer the portal for us Gfom? Shaking my head.

1 Like

yeah fr whats up with that! lol

1 Like

What does it mean when text in the source code doesn’t appear in the actual screen? Like shouldn’t “you’re not authorize” should also appear in the source code?

I’m pretty sure they completely removed that section of the webpage rn, so we cant see anything regarding withdrawing the application through the source code

1 Like

Yeah, you know I’m just gonna shut up and wait. It’s an hour and 14 minutes.

1 Like

Davis received 18000+ Transfer applications

1 Like

Sorry I am only a bio major, I’m not as fancy with the computer skills as some of you are

I was so shocked to see that stat

Such a bad year to apply anywhere coz of the pandemic. If you don’t get into your dream school, trying again next year might not be a bad idea.

4 Likes

fr, i applied to like 20 schools (with fee waiver ofc) but i don’t feel confident about any of them ;__;

1 Like