UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

No, I got the "I am no longer interested — " message

2 Likes

None so far. If they had fixed the glitched, I guess the admit people’s msg will change to #1

I got the same code as both of you guys @Alarmcl0ck

1 Like

brb crying rn

Bro you have carried so many threads I am sure you will get into a great school. I feel you already have great communication skills that will do well in the business world.

12 Likes

thank you!

4 Likes

Fr tho. Rly appreciate the memes

6 Likes

I agree with him! And there’s no confirmation that any of this is even true or means anything yet. I’m not trying to give false hope or anything, but keep your head up man, you’ll go someplace great :slight_smile:

seriously, you have been the life of several threads

3 Likes

:sob: thanks guys

1 Like

can someone who has unauth message share their source code

1 Like

Keep your head up. Haven’t checked in half an hour, probably got unauthorized already.

1 Like

What’s a source code :flushed:

I just received an email from Berkeley with the subject line “Contact Berkeley - Inquiry Response”
I did not contact them…only checking the withdraw button…
Anyone else?

ss please

There’s not really anything of substance in the code. It’s just a massive block of formatting, really. There’s no conditionals or anything in there for the unauthorized messages.

3 Likes

I got the unauthorized message (rejected)
4.0 Econ

This is probably not a good sign. Are you sure you didn’t click the submit button after hitting the checkmark?

did you just get it?

I honestly think that “unauthorized” might mean that they are uploading your decision.

Only way to find out is to check tomorrow.

4 Likes