UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

i have e2!

so having the option to withdraw a day before decisions was a good sign for freshman applicants right?

e2 post your stats

Sorry, but can someone mention how they found out if it was e1 or e2?

what’s the difference between e1 and e2

2 Likes

highlight the “i am no longer interested” section, right click, and press inspect!

when you highlight the " I am no longer interested in attending [UC Berkeley]and wish…" and click inspect element. The highlighted section should include your form number.

Ooof that seems like a lot of digging. Imma wait for the results to come out tmr. Gl everyone

2 Likes

LMAO yeah is there supposed to be some meaning behind it

1 Like

Basically what I figured out is that they masked the waitlist and acceptance withdraw and made it a standardized message. Since there are two, e1 and e2, this could mean that one is acceptance and one is waitlist.

I have e2 is this good or bad lol?

hm i see. e2 for me

what was the waitlist message for the freshman?

I am trying to make that correlation, i dont know yet

I think the first “I will not attend” report with the freshman’s was around 730.

yea i really cba with it as well. just curious if there was any correlation with it for the freshman applicants

I got e2

e2 here

i wonder how admissions officers would react if they saw this thread LMAOO we’re literally clinging onto any possible indicator :sob:

I mean we found out about the glitch. Peeps really press every button, including the most dangerous one, for clues

2 Likes