UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

maybe we are all clowns lmaoo

1 Like

high risk high reward? :,)

1 Like

That’s because we waited the decision for like five months lmao

2 Likes

i’ve got e2

happy to announce that i will officially be committing to clown college c/o 2023 :clown_face:

2 Likes

I got e2

same here! I also applied to Haas

And also every person applying rejected or not is probably pretty damn smart, we’ll find something haha

1 Like

i only checked my portal recently so i’m not sure if mine was always saying I am no longer interested. are there applicants whose portals say unauthorized still? all of this could mean nothing btw! sending good luck to everyone ( ◕‿◕✿)

Walter Haas, former owner of my Oakland A’s! This dude donated so much to cal and Stanford.

1 Like

Yep, mine’s staying unauthorized. If anything either my PIQ weren’t that great but also I did my prerequisite with UCI and UCLA in mind so I only got some of those done for Berkeley, not sure if they were “required” or “recommended” but I’m leaning towards recommended. Either way, it’s all good if I don’t get in.

did you tag to UCI if your major allowed for it? i also prepared with UCI and UCLA in mind using assist so i’m not expecting much for berkeley. i got into uci with tag and just waiting on ucla :o

Can anyone post screenshots with what their pages look like so we can compare? This is all so confusing bahahhaa, mine looks like this and there is nothing underneath it just the bottom of the webpage
Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 7.38.36 PM|563x500

Yeah, I’m an English major so I tagged to UCI. I probably would’ve gotten in even without it since all the UCs don’t have English major as competitive, I have a 3.79. So far got into UCI through TAG, Davis, and SB.

1 Like

i also got into sb but didn’t apply to davis. i thought ucla was going to be released tmr but i think it might get pushed back :’(

What are your thoughts UCI vs UCSB for English? I have been accepted to both as well, but don’t have a strong preference between the two.

If I do not get into UCLA I will likely go with one of those to stay in So Cal…as UCB is a bit far for me.

This is crazy I couldn’t even celebrate Davis for a minute, and might actually be sobbing after getting accepted to another amazing school lol

I’ve personally thought the UCI English program would be better, but I don’t have any metrics going on about it in mind. The thing was that I didn’t think UCSB would vibe with me cause I don’t drive or bike. Walking around the UCSB campus seems to be a toughie. I also think I’d like the campus more on Irvine, and the housing seems nicer - despite the high costs in the ACC apartments. Otherwise, you’re stuck in Arroyo Vista, which seems to be a bit dated. And a last thought was the idea that there’s probably more to do at Irvine (near it) and I saw how convenient getting food was, so that was also something I thought about since it’s gonna be a trip to get food every few days and I shouldn’t be reliant on having to wait for transit or ask friends (that I meet) for a drive.

congrats on davis!

1 Like

Thanks, but I really want this one, my job is in Oakland